Format & Call Letters
Delmarva's KOOL Oldies - 104.3 &105.1 FM, WOCQHD2
KOOL Oldies is not an era of music – it's a state of mind.
KOOL Oldies targets the most powerful demographic force in American History.
KOOL Oldies plays great music from the '60s & '70s.
KOOL Oldies allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
KOOL Oldies plays great songs spanning two decades KOOL Oldies includes all the top artists of the era including the Animals, Aretha Franklin, Barry White, the Beach Boys, the Beatles, tons of Motown, Elton John, the Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac…essentially all the music of the 60s and 70s.
KOOL Oldies is designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
KOOL Oldies's format has proven itself to be timeless!
KOOL Oldies has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: KOOL Oldies targets affluent listeners 45 plus.
Gender: KOOL Oldies targets a 50/50 gender breakdown..
Household Income: KOOL Oldies listeners have high earning power.
Investments: KOOL Oldies targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: KOOL Oldies attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Every year, the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey shows adults 45-64 outspend the average consumer in nearly every category, from food, household furnishing, entertainment, personal care, gifts, etc.
- Adults 45+ will continue to be the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
- Over the next 30 years, the 45+ population will be larger than the younger generations.
KOOL Oldies targets listeners with purchasing power.
KOOL Oldies Targets Home Owners
A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with KOOL Oldies.
KOOL Oldies listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
KOOL Oldies has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have large purchasing power!
Targets The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
Every year, the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey shows adults 55-64 outspend the average consumer in nearly every category, from food, household furnishing, entertainment, personal care, gifts, etc.
- Boomers make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population by 2017.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
- Adults 50+ will continue to be the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
-The US Census shows the senior age group is for the first time the largest in terms of size and percent of the population in the U.S.
-Over the next 30 years, the 65+ population will be larger than the younger generations.
-The 50+ population has $2.4 trillion in annual income, which accounts for 42% of all after-tax income in the U.S. (Consumer Expenditure Survey).
-Boomers and seniors have a net worth 3x that of younger generations (Economic Policy Institute).
-Baby boomers account for nearly $230 billion, or 55% of consumer packaged goods sales (Nielsen).
-Boomers spend $157 billion on trips every year (NextAvenue).
-Americans 50+ account for half of all consumer spending.
-Boomers outspend younger adults online 2:1 on a per-capita basis (Forrester).
KOOL Oldies delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
KOOL Oldies Radio Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here